Saturday, October 27, 2007

Southern Presbyterian History

Over the years, I have developed an interest in the history of Southern Presbyterian churches. While I was an intern at Olivet Presbyterian Church in McConnells, SC, I went around York County and photographed some of the older Presbyterian churches in that area. Here they are ...


This is the view from the pulpit of Olivet PCA, McConnells SC



Another view from the Olivet pulpit


Olivet Presbyterian Church, McConnells SC


Bethesda Presbyterian Church, York SC


First Presbyterian Church, York SC


Bethel Presbyterian Church, Clover SC

3 comments:

Benjamin P. Glaser said...

Thanks For the Pics. I am a "old church" buff myself and I am always interested in Church Architecture.

Unknown said...

Where's Filbert??

Jeff H. said...

No picture of Filbert?! How dare you, James.