Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Inheritance

I recently "inherited" an 80GB IPod - and I have been feverishly downloading all of my music onto it! Of course, I will come nowhere close to using up 80GB of memory from my own album collection. With that in mind, I started doing some exploring and found some great sermon podcasts that you may be interested in ...
The first is from First Presbyterian in Columbia, SC. The senior pastor is Dr. Sinclair Ferguson. His sermons are winsomely Reformed, and always a joy to listen to.
Another is Woodruff Road PCA in Simpsonville, SC. The senior pastor is Rev. Carl Robbins - a true scholar of Reformed doctrine!
Finally, Christ Church of the Carolinas, where my good friend, Frank Legare, is associate pastor. The senior pastor of this church is the Rev. Bowers (I was in seminary with his son). These pastors are routinely used by the Lord to produce powerful and thought provoking sermons.
I think if you were to listen to any of these groups of sermons, you would be greatly blessed in hearing the Gospel of our Christ proclaimed boldly by humble servants. They are quickly filling up my IPod!

1 comment:

Brian T. Murphy said...

I've got a 40 gig I keep hoping will die so I can justify buying a bigger better stronger ipod.

I am suddenly jealous.