Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trouble with Blogging




It is Wednesday evening, and I am sitting in the bowels of the Tex Turner arena at LMU. I am down here b/c this is the only open internet access on all of campus! In years past, we could use the internet in our rooms, but that has changed this year. I am sorry about the delay in posting these blogs, but this is really the first chance I have had to get here and do it!
Because of this turn of events, tomorrow night (Thurs) will be the last blog before the weekend. I will try and post the rest on Saturday afternoon/evening ... please tune back in then!
Thanks for reading this blog and praying for us. We look forward to sharing more with you in person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to read some of the stories and see a few pics. Have you clicked on this one, though? Not sure it's what you want. May need to redo the pic from Wed.